Δευτέρα 29 Ιουλίου 2013

How to get Beauty Sleep

How to get Beauty Sleep



Since I moved to Barcelona It has been quite a busy lifestyle, but I really like that. 
I like the rush, endless to-do lists, meeting new people. It's very exciting!
 Anyway, I was thinking how to wake up beautiful every morning when you life is pretty hectic. 
Here are my thoughts.




It's all about comfortable Bedroom 


Bedroom has to feel like an escape from reality~ entrance to the clouds. Make sure to pick calm, relaxing color palette in soft pastels.But you could still add few more vibrant colors as an accent.  I really like all kind of blues lately. 
Try to remove all the gadgets and TV. I know it's hard from my own experience but that's the only way to really get a good night sleep. Put some lavender oil on a humidifier to gently spread the calming scent throughout your room. And probably the most important thing~ invest in a good bed!



Take a Warm Bath



For me warm bath or even a shower works wonders. I feel so relaxed and calm 
and can fellow sleep in a minutes after.


Get Into A Routine

This is a hard one, but I'm working on it. I've heard that If you go to bed at the same time every night your body would synchronize and you would fellow sleep easier at the same time each night. Also, simple tasks like brushing your teeth , read a book can put you into the sleeping mode. 



 Nightly Beauty Ritual

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου