Δευτέρα 29 Ιουλίου 2013

How to Wear Boots

How to Wear Boots



In my last Post I mentioned that I purchased new boots and I was really excited to learn how to wear it properly. If you remember I spend many....Many years in Tropical setting so to me It's all new subject. But, being in Europe It's pretty easy to pick up European Fashion trends. Here, in Europe, EVERYBODY wear boots and every girl does it so well and looks so polished. I'm really impressed.... Really!!!
So here are few Ideas on How to wear tall boots.


1. Boots+ Oversized Sweater + Skinny Jeans + Bag {with skinny chain}


2. Boots+ Long Cardigan + Tights



 OR

Check out this Looks. These Ladies know how to pull outfit together.

{images: 123}



3. Boots+ Tailored Jacket + Skinny Jeans + 
T-Shirt/Blouse + Scarf





Kim Kardashian does pretty great job.




Some more Ideas: 


{Images: 1, 2, 3}

Aww, this is too good to pass. I Love Long socks in the boots . I think it's very Lolita like and very seductive.. Why not to have some fun?) 



Do you like to wear Boots?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου